Have added more color to the head and beak of the Pintail Duck.
More layers of color added to the beak and I am now getting down to thousands of stripes on the Ducks body. Right now I am doing the first inking and once I am done with the whole body, I will go back and add more definition and depth.
Was starting to do my reflections in my abstract digital painting but instead of doing just circles, I decided to try adding some Diamonds and this is the result I ended up with. Is created with AD3, with my algorithms.
Took a walk in my woods yesterday and came across a little tree frog. I love the play between the bright green frog sitting on a blackberry vine, against the dullness of last years leaves on the Forest floor.
My Katsura Japanese maple is just starting to leaf out.
Daffodils just started to bloom finally, full month behind the folks in the lowlands.
This Coopworth comes from a Shepherdess in Mid/Eastern WA area. It is very fine and soft compared to the other Coopworth fleece I have dealt with. The photograph shows the first ply being spun up and the Roving next to it. Color is soft silvery tone. This will end up being a 2 ply yarn.