RSS

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tabby on Sofa ~ WIP

I have been spending the last couple of days roughly penciling in my Tabby Cat on the Sofa. Because this is so detailed, I mark the where the black or dark areas are with an X and I will also use the first letter of what color an area is going to be, so I don't forget later on. Believe me, you get this detailed and it can be hard to remember.
This painting will be done with my Pen and Ink and will add a watercolor pencil wash to make things stand out.



Here is a close up of what I have done so far. I have started on the first layer of ink on and around her face and put the first layer of color on her eyes and nose.

I will end up doing at least 3 layers of ink on the stripes of her coat and with as many stripes as she has, it will take time.

0 comments: