RSS

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Now offering custom Business cards

I am now offering custom made two sided Business cards and letterhead note pads.


Please email me and let me know what Art creation of mine, you would like on the card and the information for
the front and back of the business card. You can either order from me or direct from Zazzle.

There are three samples on one side of the business cards, above.

I offer two card stock choices ~

Size: Business, 3.5" x 2", 100 pack
Paper choices: Platinum
This thick 110lb card stock has a silvery metallic finish that gives off a polished sheen to your card. Note: Because of its finish, colors may turn out a few shades lighter or darker than on your original digital image.

and

Size: Business, 3.5" x 2", 100 pack
Paper choices: Heavy White premium
This matte 100lb white card stock is a great choice if you are looking for the very best quality and feel.

My Business cards at Zazzle



0 comments: