RSS

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Originals offered for Sale ~



I need a wood stove, some fencing to help keep the trespassers from shooting my family or my horses and the house needs a few repairs. 

 So for a limited time, I am selling some of my Originals. 

Prices will include Free shipping in the lower 48 states.




I am offering an Original painting of an Tolting dapple grey Icelandic horse, done in Watercolor pencil and used as watercolor cake. Over all paper size in 14" by 20", paper is Aq. Fabriano Artistico Hot press 140lb Bright White Watercolor paper. 

 Will include a acid free Matt and a simple metal frame. 
 If you want a high end mat and frame as you see in this photo, there will be an extra cost. 

 I try to make sure the colors seen on your screen are as close as possible to the original but there may be some differences.

Make Fair offer





F4U Corsair, is sitting on a dirt run away with an ominous sky in the back ground. I have used my favorite 140lb hot press paper, Watercolor pencil and Ink.


Will include a simple metal frame and an acid free mat.


Make Fair Offer





This one is already Mated (acid free) and Framed and discounted price of $325.00 until Jan 1st.



This painting is of an Pintailed Duck found in Oregon’s waters. Mediums I used is watercolor pencil used like traditional watercolor and Pen & Ink on 140lb hot press paper.

Paper size is 9 1\/2" by 12"... the mat and frame will make it larger.

Will include a simple metal frame and an acid free mat.
The Frame and mat may not be the ones shown here.

I try to make sure the colors seen on your screen, are as close as possible to the original but there may be some differences.

Make Fair offer.



This one is already has an acid  mat and frame.
Discounted price of $325.00 until Jan 1st.

If you buy both the Mare and foal framed original above and this original, I will sell both for $500.00.
Offer will last until Christmas day.


You can see these and others at my Esty Shop.


0 comments: