RSS

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

More Spring Flowers and Japanese Maples~

To the left you see the next Japanese maple I bought this year and is called, "AP Mikawa Yatsubusa". Is a very full understory tree. The one to the right is one I bought last year and is an "AP Wou Nishiki" and to the bottom right is a Chinese lantern plant.

This morning in between the rain storms, I captured these photo's of an very old Flowering Japanese Kwanzan Cherry tree just starting to flower, with a bit of Moss & Lichen on the side, for extra added interest. Spring is finally sprung...even if... a bit late. Photographs were taken on my NW Oregon Farm, with my Evolt 510 camera.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that pink tree is so gorgeous.

Arlene,
West Bremerton flowers

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty tree, I feel a bit inspired now :)