RSS

Friday, May 7, 2010

Made to the Artist Reception at the Gallery ~

These are the three pieces I am showing and the only originals I am willing to sell at this time.
Though it makes me wish I finished my piece called the Urban Jungle in time, I think it is one of my best to date.
Anyway,
It would of been better to stay longer to mingle but because of the live music.. which was really good, I needed to leave. Makes me wish I did not have hearing issues.
A number of people really seems to like my Cats.


My Art and I at the Gallery. Very glad I remembered my Business cards!

I feel very privileged to be able to show my Art here. There is some good Art and one really stunning Graphite by another Artist, caught my eye.


Front of the Gallery and you can see some of the Art and the live band playing to the right.
Keeping my fingers crossed all my pieces sell.

If you happen to be in the area, stop by.

And my heartfelt Thank you to Kim, for making this possible!


0 comments: