RSS

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Starting to Paint again ~

 Since I am on Hold for Spinning yarn....
Decided to finally start working on one of the black canvass.

Have some new acrylic paints, so will be a bit of a learning curve.  They do not dry as fast as other Acrylics, which is nice.

Just did the back ground at this point, as that is all I am up to doing at this moment.
Maybe 20 minutes, there abouts.

Is seriously nice to have paint on fingers, shirt....basically all over the place again !

I know I said." I wasn't going to do any more Icelandic Horse paintings because of past and current issues"
 but I might do one of Dyfra and after, one of Maggie.
Miss them both a lot.
Not really motivated to do anything else.

Hence the Dark background, matches both my mood and shows off white horses....
OK... most know the shades of grey Dyfra loved to add... but with the magic of paint....  POOF she is a clean white.  LOL..


 Painting is very therapeutic.



Sketch I did of the photo I took of Dyfra, with 
my Cannon camera.

The lovely shades of Forest dirt.





0 comments: